With the advent of the internet, more and more people prefer online forums for discussing topics close to their heart or unknown to them. This is especially true when it comes to buying or selling something. People seek advice from experts on forums before purchasing any item or hiring any service in order to know a brand or a product’s pros and cons.
Online pharmacy forums are platforms for discussion on online pharmacies. In such a forum, people share their views and real life experiences regarding which pharmacies are safe to buy, which are counterfeit, how an online pharmacy works, which medications can be bought at cheap prices etc. Anyone new to buying from online pharmacies can seek step-by-step advice from experts on these forums. This site itself is a great resource for any buyer of online medications.
If you are new to or an expert in buying medications online, you can join online pharmacy forums and participate in discussions. This way you can both educate yourself on online prescriptions and also, help someone in online buying. Here are a few tips to make utmost use of online pharmacy forums:
1. Understand your purpose: Why do you want to become a member? Do you want to know about online pharmacies or want to share your experiences on online pharmacies? Or, are you a representative of an online pharmacy trying to lure people to your shop? Understand your purpose and then plan your activities in the forum.
2. What kind of member are you? Are you an expert pharmacy guide or a novice seeking help? Are you someone who wants to share your bad experiences with online pharmacies? Or some medical doctor who wants to educate people on medication’s dos and don’ts? Decide on that first.
3. Do research: Whether you are an expert or novice, do research before you post something on the forum. This is because forum moderators and senior members are experts and it would be silly to ask them a question like – What is an online pharmacy?
4. Become familiar: Make yourself familiar with members of the forum. Regular posting can help you achieve that. But avoid bad reputation by spamming with too many remarks all at once. Also, post something sensible and informative.
5. Start slow, go steady. Participate in discussions that deal with subjects known to you. For instance, if you have never bought in foreign pharmacies, it is better that you do not pretend to know about them. Else, you will be the butt of ridicule in that discussion. Control your urge to do many posts at one. You cannot become popular overnight.
6. Learn from others: Best way is to imitate popular members, their style of posting. But, don’t overdo it.
7. Ask doubts, pose questions, post polls. A forum’s main purpose is to help to know what you do not know. Even if you are an expert in the field, there is nothing wrong in asking doubts or posing questions. In fact, if you post a question on the latest trend in the medication industry, it will kindle interest in many and the thread will benefit more people.
8. Keep the conversation going: Some people use forums as use-and-throw things. Once they are done with finding their pharmacy, they never login again. This is wrong. Your experience can be of help to others.
9. Share your experiences: If you had the worst experience with a reputed online pharmacy, don’t hesitate to share it with forum members. People would help you find legal solution or it maybe serve as a warning for other members. Sometimes it can help the pharmacy chain avoid such future errors or compensate for having wronged you. But, be candid and talk plainly. People would love you for that.