Zithromax is the brand name of popular antibiotic Azithromycin. A powerful broad spectrum semi-synthetic marcolide antibiotic, it belongs to a new sub-class of macrolide antibiotics called azalides. Similar in structure to erythromycin, the Azithromycin dehydrate molecule was derived from erythromycin. Though a derived one, Zithromax is stronger and more effective than erythromycin. Thanks to its enhanced antibacterial and prolonged higher tissue concentration, Zithromax has low potential for gastrointestinal side effects, compared to other antibiotics.
Zithromax Usage: This is macrolide antibiotic requires only short dosage to cure infections. Due to its high and extensive tissue penetration and long half-life (more than 60 hours), the drug is administered in very short dosages of one to three days. Azithromycin has concentration in neutrophils and macrophages. Macrophages destroy particles that need to be removed, while neutrophils are the first immune cells to grow in an infected area.
Zithromax Treatments: Azithromycin is an antibiotic you can trust for several problems. It is used to treat mild to moderate infections owing to its unique properties and highly sustained drug levels in infected tissues. Some of the infections for which are:
1. Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract infections: Zithromax is used to treat acute chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and pneumonia of mild severity. The drug is also used in treatment of upper respiratory tract infections like pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis media and sinusitis. The drug can be used for patients with hermophilic influenza, moraxella catarrhalis and streptococcus pneumonias.
2. Skin infections: Abscesses that require surgical drainage or skin infections that are less critical can be treated with Zithromax.
3. Chancroid: Zithromax is used in treatment of Chancroid or genital ulcer in men. Since the efficacy of the drug is not proved in women, for now, it is used for genital ulcers only in men.
4. Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Azithromycin is used for treatment in urethritis and cervicitis due to Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
5. Zithromax treats mild to moderate mycobacterial Infections also.
Zithromax side effects: The drug is not spared of side effects, but not all who take the drug are victims. Common side effects of the drug are stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headaches and abdominal pain. Prolongation of these side effects can lead to a condition called peudomembranous colitis on account of resident bacteria. Use of the drugs for a long time can lead to oral thrush or vaginal yeast infection. Sometimes the drug can result in allergic reactions like rash, itching, dizziness, breathing problems and swelling.
Why should you buy Zithromax? Zithromax is one drug you can trust. As an azalide antibiotic, Azithromycin acts by interfering with bacterial protein synthesis and obstructing multiplication of bacteria. Zithromax is available for cheap rates online. Since it is an antibiotic with serious side effects and a prescription drug, you need to take it only after consultation with an online doctor or your regular physician.
PLEASE NOTE : OnlinePharmacyForum.Com recommends personal consultation with a doctor. The dangers in buying medications online include the online drugstore selling counterfeit, expired or contaminated medications to you. Sometimes the drugs that you receive may have been prepared by unethical means or using unusual substances. This is why you should buy drugs from a licensed and FDA-approved pharmacy; after consulting with a doctor and getting a valid prescription.